Sponsor

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

How to make Money Using Instagram + Cpa Offer

Hello friends.

I have seen lots of people search for instagram + CPAgrip method. I am here to teach you how to make money using Instagram + CPAgrip step by step. First of all I am sorry for my English because my 1st language is not English. 
Here is my this month cpagrip earning from Instagram.


Spoiler: Proof 
[Image: 2ivdz0w.png]


Requirements :- 

1. 6 instagram account
2. A working bot (I prefer Mass Planner or Followliker) note:- you can try Mass Planner demo version for 5 days
3. 2 Private Proxies (3 accounts per proxy)
4. A landing page (You can generate it online in free from here :- http://dlthat.com/)

Step by Step Method:-
I am taking clash of clans as a example for the method


1. Make Some clash of clans instagram accounts. Your username must be related to your niche like clashofclanshack, clashofclanstrick, clashofclansgenerator, clashofclansgemgenerator etc etc. Use your landing page URL in your bio. Your account should look like this :- 
[Image: 30kwun5.png]

2. Upload 2 post on your instagram account. These post must be proof of your generator. It should be something look like :-
[Image: ftd65h.png]

3. Add caption (Link in description you can see in pic I wrote there)

4. Now add those accounts in followliker. I said before 3 accounts per proxy. Now scrape clash of clans official page followers and follow them. Follow followers from different users. Be creative in this. 

Setting of followliker
1. 2 to 3 following within 14 to 15 minutes.
2. 10 comments in a day (something like:- New h@ck updated for clash of clans just have a look on our official page) time setting for comments 14 to 15 minutes
3. 15 to 20 likes per day time setting for likes (14 to 15 minutes)

(Note :- You have to check your all accounts daily. Because some people comments like:- it don't works. You need to delete these kinds of comments as soon as possible because these kinds of comments lower your conversion rate)

Then you can sit back and see your earning and traffic. I know this is saturated method but good for newbie.

Thanks and cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment