Sponsor

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

$110 VISA GIFTCARD FREE METHOD

I found this method using something else and I have kind of found ways to get around the extra security they have etc, just by arguing my way in! From this you will get free Visa Prepaid Giftcards of up to $110!! Lets start the tutorial!

First off you want to find P&Gs contact form, I will link it right HERE for you. Happy

Fill it all out as much as you can with REAL info and make sure you use an e-mail you can receive e-mails at because they will e-mail you regarding your refund.

Now we once we get down to the product choice, you will find one that you can easy find an excuse for, I chose crest.

Now in the message, fill out something like this, but don’t copy my exact words and be more creative!

Quote:“So I bought 2 packs of Crest 3D White Strip Professional Effects ($110) and I loved them, the next day as I was using them they REALLY hurt my teeth and I actually had to leave work because I was in so much pain! I am very disappointing in this company and I am thinking I just wasted $110!!”

Now in a day or two you will get an e-mail regarding your complaint and you will most likely get a full refund in the form of a Visa Giftcard.

Congratulations on your first Social Engineer and have fun learning other ways!

REMEMBER, do not just use crest, I have found that it takes a few tries with them, try their other companies in that list, huggies, dog food, hugo boss, there is tonnes!

I think you get the point. It is the first step of social engineer in your life ! good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment